Johnny Gargano/Drew Galloway (w/Kota Ibushi) def. Anthony Nese and Caleb Konley – Evolve Tag Team Championships
- Feed immediately for this show sucked, stopping at very short intervals
- Galloway catching Konley’s suicide dive was awesome
- Then the stream died, I don’t know who won until half an hour later checking Twitter
(No Contest) Matt Riddle vs Timothy Thatcher – Evolve Championship
- It’s weird seeing a UFC kind of match happening in pro wrestling
- Which also means to me (I don’t care for MMA) this was relatively boring to watch
- Massive number of Fujiwara Armbars and Cross Armbreakers between these two
- Match ends with Riddle breaking Thatcher’s arm and is declared a no contest? Why is that a no contest?
Marty Scurll def. Fred Yehi
- First time seeing Marty Scurll, he’s like a steampunk Penguin, I like him
- He’s a good heel, a lot of real dirty moves, like he’s actually trying to hurt his opponents
- Them damaging each other’s hands, feet, fingers, toes, it was entertaining
- How long has it been since I watched someone win with a chicken wing?
Sami Callihan def. Ethan Page
- Always weird seeing someone I know wrestling on TV (went to college with Ethan)
- It’s great to see Sami hitting his stride again now out of NXT and the shitty Solomon Crowe gimmick
- Geez, Sami gets red as fuck during a match!
- Liger Bomb into a submission, interesting combination from Sami
- I love the sadistic smile Sami had when the crowd started cheering “Fuck him up, Sami, fuck him up!”
- Always love Ethan’s jumping Diamond Cutter from the apron
- Weird with a match ending with a running forearm, but a good match nonetheless
TJ Perkins def. Ricochet
- “He’s like a Puma!”, funny exchange with Ricochet (aka Prince Puma, don’t tell anyone, it’s our little secret) and the fans
- Ricochet never ceases to impress me with his agility
- Little bit of mudhole stompin’ from Ricochet, nice Texas callout
- The People’s Moonsault…awesome
- Lot of really good leg-based submission holds from Perkins
- Great submission sequence from Perkins to win the match, that was a fun watch
- Nice little addition promo for TJ Perkins being in the Global Cruiserweight Series
Zack Sabre Jr. def Will Ospreay
- I noticed after about five minutes I didn’t write anything yet cause I was paying so much attention to the match, they’re mesmerizing
- Both men are going to be incredible talents in the future, I wasn’t aware Opsreay’s only 22!
- Sabre’s submissions never cease to amaze me
- Ospreay’s reactions to the submissions as well are fantastic!
- A nice thing about not-WWE shows, people do RKOs aka Diamond Cutters
- A second-rope Phoenix Splash?!!!
- Shooting Star into a submission?!
- Stream starts to lag at the worst times, the match seems about to end
- And with one of the sickest submissions I’ve ever seen, Sabre wins
Chris Hero/Tommy End vs Drew Gulak/Tracy Williams
- I know he can still move well and wrestles like one of the best, but man Hero looks unhealthy to me
- A ton of hard hits, holy shit
- The double knee spot with Hero/End looked brutal
- The stomp/piledriver combo was awesome
- Gulak wins with the Dragon Sleeper
Overall Score: 3.75/5