This is my thoughts on EA’s E3 press conference. This will not be a long full-length article on it, just a set of notes on what I saw during the press conference.
- Battlefield 1 came out in November. It’s first DLC will be out in September. Wow.
- …REAL FOOTBALL!!!
- I did like FIFA 17’s Journey mode, so I’m happy to see they’re actually continuing it, I felt it ended way too soon in FIFA 17
- Need For Speed Payback is a pretty piece of shit. Cutscenes in the middle of races? Who thought that was a good idea?!
- I’m not sure how I feel about A Way Out, it’s an interesting idea from an interesting developer, yet it looks so generic at the same time
- Oh? A new BioWare game? Wait…where are you going! Come back! NO! I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NBA LIVE 18! COME BACK, BIOWARE! COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
- STAR WARS!!!
- Can we never have voice actors speak to us about a game while in-character ever again?
- We’re going to have a single-player campaign! ……….Now here’s some multiplayer gameplay for you!
- Terrible mistake or NBA/Star Wars crossover?
- The Battlefront II multiplayer was boring and should’ve been shut down after five minutes, if not less than that
- Let’s spend five minutes on a fucking pay-to-win mobile app! Wooooooooo!!!
- 30 minutes of Star Wars. No single-player campaign, no Visceral Games appearance, nothing of importance. Wow.
- Showing more of Need For Speed that just buries itself further
- Madden is back and TotalBiscuit’s stream I was watching for this, he decided to shut it down from here, called it the most boring E3 conference he’s ever watched and I agree, but I have to finish this…I don’t know how I’m going to make it!
- I feel like the actual conference ended and now this is the post-show…all right, I’m done too!
- FIFA 18 continuing Alex Hunter
- A Way Out looks interesting
- EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
- The biggest waste of 30 minutes of Star Wars possible! I don’t think you can fuck up any harder without just not showing anything at all!
- Seriously! Cutscenes in a fucking racing game!