This is my thoughts on Sony’s E3 press conference. This will not be a long full-length article on it, just a set of notes on what I saw during the press conference.
- That intro…the hell?!
- Sound suddenly died on PlayStation’s stream, that’s really bad
- Not interested in Uncharted enough to care about this extra content
- Horizon DLC, I’ve still got to play that game
- Days Gone…WERE THERE REAL PEOPLE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN ON STAGE?!!!
- ZOMBIE BEAR!!!
- Monster Hunter World, that is a huge get for PlayStation
- Remastered Shadow of the Colossus. Wow.
- Marvel vs Capcom, nothing too special in my eyes
- CoD: WWII, no gameplay. Booooo!
- Skyrim VR. Meh.
- Starchild. Meh. Also did they forgot to take the VR logo off the screen?
- The Inpatient, don’t know what it is yet, but sure
- VR FFXV fishing! Woooooo! Oh wait, that’s terrible
- Bravo Team, wooo…can we stop the VR stuff now?
- Nope, guess not. Here’s Moss, looks like fun for kids
- I’m still very curious about God of War, but I really wish we got some gameplay
- Detroit: Become Human still looks good
- I’m 100% biased on Destiny 2, so ignore me…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- Spiderman to finish? What a surprise! I’m shocked it wasn’t Last of Us 2
- I have to say, watching the gameplay doesn’t confirm anything to me
- Prophets of Rage for their highlight reel? What happened to all the EDM? I’m not complaining mind you
- Miles Morales in Spiderman, but is he THE Spiderman or A Spiderman in the game?
- Huge gets in Monster Hunter and a remastered Shadow of the Colossus
- Really strong list of games coming in the next 12 months
- Destiny 2, told you I was biased
- Very underwhelming overall
- A lot of games, not a lot of gameplay
- Streams were absolutely awful the entire way through for me, really took me out of things
- Little too much time on VR
- I reserve judgments for Spiderman, because it looks exactly like every bad Spiderman game before it