This is my thoughts on Ubisoft’s E3 press conference. This will not be a long full-length article on it, just a set of notes on what I saw during the press conference.
- Nintendo crossover, shocking how all the fanboys literally cheered for two grown men holding fake cartoonish guns
- I like Shigeru Miyamoto, I really do, but the fan reaction was either way too much for way too little, or it was fake
- Mario/Rabbids XCOM? I would play that if I had a Switch, without hesitation
- I honestly have no interest in Assassin’s Creed anymore, to the point that even going to feudal Japan wouldn’t make me budge
- What the hell does The Crew 2 have to do with the original game?!
- I think half the audience is asleep after this Crew 2 showcase
- SOUTH PARK FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE!!! (October 17th)
- VR horror game? NOPE!!!
- So they’re finally making a pirate game based on the good parts of Black Flag? Took them way too long
- I’m mildly intrigued with Skull & Bones, my worry is that the ship combat could get extremely repetitive
- Ugh…cue the cringeworthy Just Dance segment
- I would really love to know how many people are still buying these games that warrant Ubisoft doing this every year
- I love South Park, not enough to spend money on a mobile game
- Starlink, aka spend tons of money on plastic shit
- You know this crowd is fake when they’re cheering for a game nobody bought and played (Steep)
- The idea of Steep being a way to play an Olympics game is a cool idea, I will admit
- I have not been interested in Far Cry lately…I’m really interested in Far Cry 5
- Death by farm vehicles!
- It’s finally here…Beyond Good & Evil 2, it’s not what we thought it would be, but it looked fantastic anyway
- Mario/Rabbids being a silly XCOM game sounds unbelievably fun
- South Park is finally coming!
- Skull & Bones is a curious one
- Far Cry 5 has got my attention after a few games in a row doing nothing
- Beyond Good & Evil 2…need I say more?
- Fake crowd throughout the entire event
- Assassin’s Creed is over. I’m sorry, but I’m done with it
- The Crew 2 was the most poorly advertised showcase of a game I may have ever seen at an E3 event
- Just Dance’s yearly segment
- South Park’s money grabbing mobile game
- Starlink’s money grabbing plastic shit game
- Steep while it’s a cool Olympic DLC, the game’s dead